GOAT CHEESE APPETIZER WITH HONEY, FIG & PISTACHIOS
Goat Cheese Appetizer with Honey, Fig & Pistachios- This is my “go-to” easy appetizer! So many people have asked me for the recipe but here’s the beauty…you don’t even need one! It’s four simple ingredients and takes only 5 minutes to whip up.
Author: Simplehealthykitchen/Photo credit to simplehealthykitchen.com
- 1 medium fresh goat cheese log approx. 11 oz.
- ¼ cup roasted pistachios chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fig spread like Dalmatia brand
- crackers or bread for serving
- On a small plate, spread out the chopped pistachios, Roll goat cheese on the pistachios to coat top and sides. Transfer to a serving tray.
- Drizzle honey over cheese log
- In a microwave safe dish, add the fig spread (or Fig Jam), heat in microwave for 10 seconds. Drizzle over cheese log. Serve with crackers or bread.