Who wants to cozy up with this creamy Fettuccine Alfredo?! 🙋♀️🙋♀️🙋♀️
Author: Delish/Photo credit to errenskitchen.com
Recipe type: Main
- Kosher salt
- 1 lb. fettuccine
- ½ c. heavy cream
- ½ c. (1 stick) butter
- ½ c. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for sprinkling
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions. Reserve about 1 cup of pasta water then drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, add cream and butter. Cook until butter is melted and the cream is bubbling. Whisk in Parmesan and season with salt and pepper. Let sauce simmer 1 to 2 minutes to thicken slightly. Sauce will still bee thin, but will thicken more as sauce cools and once pasta is added.
- Add cooked pasta and toss until coated in sauce. If the sauce is too thick, add reserved pasta water, 1 tablespoon at a time. Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.