Coconut Blood Orange Margaritas
Coconut Blood Orange Margaritas are delicious, creamy, and perfectly pink! These margaritas would be the perfect cocktail for a bridal shower, baby shower, or anytime you need a very pink cocktail. Garnish it with a slice of blood orange and a slice of lime and you’ve got one pretty, pretty drink.
Author: Freutcake/Photo credit to freutcake.com
- 2 oz silver tequila
- 2 oz blood orange juice
- 1.5 oz cream of coconut (Coco Real)
- 1 oz lime juice, or more to taste
- blood orange slices, for garnish
- lime slices, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine tequila, blood orange juice, Cream of Coconut (Coco Real) and lime juice.
- Shake until well combined and chilled.
- Strain into a tumbler filled with ice and garnish with blood orange and lime slices.