Chocolate Fondue Recipe
Whether You Are Having A Romantic Dinner For Two Or Entertaining A Crowd, Chocolate Fondue Is Always A Good Idea. It’s The Perfect Way To Get Your Family Or Guests Gathered Around The Table And Visiting While They Dip Away!
Author: Yourhomebasedmom/Photo credit to yourhomebasedmom.com
- 18 oz. chocolate chopped. Use a combination of milk chocolate, semi sweet or dark. Whatever you prefer
- ▢1/2 - ⅔ cup whipping cream to desired dipping consistency
- ▢1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- ▢assorted dippers
- In a medium saucepan, combine chocolate and whipping cream. Stir until melted. Do not allow to boil.
- Add in vanilla
- Add additional cream if needed to get a smooth, good dipping consistency.
- Put mixture into fondue pot