Chicken Taco Avocados
You won't even miss the tortilla.
Author: Delish/Photo credit to https://blessherheartyall.com/
- FOR THE FILLING
- 1 c. black beans, cooked
- 1 c. canned corn
- 1 4-oz. can green chiles, divided
- 1 c. shredded rotisserie chicken, preferably Tyson Grilled & Ready Pulled Chicken Breasts
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar, plus more for topping
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro, plus more for topping
- 3 ripe avocados
- FOR THE DRESSING
- 1 c. ranch dressing
- ¼ c. lime juice
- 1 tbsp. fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- Heat broiler. Make filling: In a large bowl, combine black beans, corn, ½ can green chiles, shredded chicken, Cheddar, taco seasoning, and fresh cilantro. Stir until combined.
- Halve and separate three avocados, removing pit and hollowing out insides. Mash insides in a small bowl and set aside.
- Place avocado boats face up and fill each with ⅓ cup of filling. Sprinkle with more Cheddar and more fresh cilantro, then broil until cheese is melty, about 2 minutes.
- Make dressing: In a medium bowl, combine ranch dressing, lime juice, remaining green chiles, cilantro, salt, and pepper and stir to combine. Fold in mashed avocados and mix until smooth.
- Remove avocado boats from oven and transfer to serving dish. Drizzle with dressing and garnish with more cilantro, if desired. Serve immediately.