- kosher salt
- 1 lb. penne
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into 1” pieces
- 2 Andouille sausage, sliced into ½” pieces
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. Cajun seasoning
- 1 16-oz. jar RAGÚ Classic Alfredo Sauce
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook penne according to package directions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add red pepper and cook until slightly softened, about 5 minutes. Add chicken and cook until golden and cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes. Stir in sausage and cook until warmed through, about 2 minutes more. Season with salt, pepper and Cajun seasoning, then stir in RAGÚ Classic Alfredo Sauce.
- Bring sauce to a simmer and stir in cooked pasta to coat. Remove from heat and garnish with green onions.