Banana Pudding No-Churn Ice Cream
Prepare to go bananas for this DIY ice cream.
Recipe type: Dessert
- 3 c. heavy whipping cream
- 1 c. sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ¼ c. vanilla pudding mix
- 1 banana, ½ mashed and ½ thinly sliced
- ¾ c. crushed vanilla wafers
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer or in the bowl of a stand mixer using the whisk attachment, beat heavy whipping cream and sweetened condensed milk until stiff peaks form, 2 to 3 minutes. Add vanilla, pudding mix, and mashed banana, beating to combine.
- Use a silicone spatula to fold in most of the sliced bananas and vanilla wafers. Pour into a loaf pan and top with remaining bananas and vanilla wafers. Freeze for 5 hours, or up to overnight, and serve.