- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 oz. cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger, minced
- 8 c. low-sodium bone broth
- 1 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 4 medium zucchinis, spiralized or cut into noodles (about 2 lb.)
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- ½ c. chopped red cabbage
- 1 c. shredded carrots
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- Place eggs in a small pot and cover by an inch of cold water. Place pot on stove and bring to a boil. Instantly turn off heat and cover pot. Let sit 11 minutes.
- Remove eggs from pot and dunk into ice water. Peel, then halve lengthwise.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add mushrooms and cook until soft, 5 minutes. Add garlic and ginger and cook, 1 minute.
- Add in bone broth, soy sauce, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Add zucchini noodles and cook until tender, 2 minutes more. Stir in sesame oil.
- Divide broth and noodles among four serving containers or mason jars. Divide carrots, cabbage, and hardboiled eggs among each.
- Top each with scallions, sesame seeds, and red pepper flakes.
- Eat right away or let cool, then store in fridge. Rewarm before eating.