OMG Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes
Individual portions of traditional pumpkin pie with great combination of texture and yummy pumpkin and spice flavor.
Recipe type: Dessert
- 15 oz. pumpkin puree
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup evaporated milk
- ⅔ cup flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- ¼ tsp salt
- Whipped cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Grease 12 cup cupcake pan.
- In a bowl stir together flour, pumpkin spice, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Mix the pumpkin puree with sugar, eggs, vanilla and evaporated milk
- Add dry ingredients in the mixture and mix until it’s evenly combine.
- Fill the pan with ⅓ cup of the mixture in each cup.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let the cupcakes cool in the pan for 20 minutes than remove them from the pan and let them cool completely. Store them in the fridge.
- Top the cupcakes with whipped cream and dusted with cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice on top before serving.
Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes – Tastes like a piece of pumpkin pie, but in a cupcake form!RECIPE HERE > https://omgchocolatedesserts.com/omg-pumpkin-pie-cupcakes/
Posted by Incredible Recipes on Friday, May 25, 2018