Loaded Stuffed Zucchini
You won't even miss the potato in this loaded low-carb dish.
Recipe type: Main
- 3 zucchini, halved
- 2 c. shredded Cheddar
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ¼ c. sour cream
- 2 tsp. Chopped chives
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Slice off both ends of zucchini and discard. Line up chopsticks on either side of zucchini, then carefully make ¼” slices, making sure your knife hits the chopsticks. Repeat with remaining zucchini.
- Place zucchini on a parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet and bake until pliable, 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle zucchini with cheddar and bacon, then return to the oven for another 8 to 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Let cool slightly, then top with sour cream and chives and serve.