2-Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies
These 2-Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies are INSANELY fudgy.
Recipe type: Dessert
- FOR BROWNIES
- Cooking spray
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1 (15-oz.) can pumpkin puree
- FOR FROSTING
- ¾ c. chocolate chips
- ½ c. heavy cream
- 1 (8-oz.) block cream cheese
- 1 tbsp. granulated sugar
- Pinch kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 9”-x-9” baking pan with parchment and grease with cooking spray. In a large bowl, whisk together brownie mix and pumpkin puree. Pour into prepared pan and smooth top with an offset spatula.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in middle has only a few moist crumbs, 25 to 28 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, make frosting: Place chocolate chips in a heat-proof bowl. In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring heavy cream to a simmer. Pour cream over chocolate chips. Let sit for 5 minutes, then whisk until smooth. Let cool.
- In a medium bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add a few tablespoons of ganache and beat to combine with cream cheese. Slowly beat in rest of the ganache, add a pinch of salt, and beat until soft peaks form.
- Frost brownies with chocolate frosting before serving.