SMALL BATCH 3 MINUTE CRANBERRY PISTACHIO FUDGE
Small Batch 3 Minute Cranberry Pistachio Fudge is the perfect quick and easy dessert for a small party or gathering! No one can resist the sweet allure of this incredibly easy fudge recipe! The perfect holiday treat! Love cranberries? Make sure to try this Cranberry Pecan Pumpkin Bread and these Cranberry Orange Shortbread Cookies too!
Author: Momontimeout/Photo credit to momontimeout.com
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp maple syrup OR honey or 1 tsp vanilla extract clear is best!
- ½ cup dried cranberries Craisins
- ⅓ cup chopped pistachios
- Line a loaf pan (any size) with foil. Make sure to leave foil hanging over two sides of the pan for easy removal. If you are using non-stick foil - you're done. If not, lightly spray the foil with cooking spray.
- Combine white chips, heavy whipping cream, and maple syrup or honey or vanilla extract in a medium-size microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 30 seconds on high heat. Stir. Repeat until chips are melted and smooth.
- Fold in dried cranberries and pistachios and spread the mixture evenly into the prepared pan.
- Let cool for an hour or more on the counter or refrigerate for 20-30 minutes until the fudge has completely set up.
- Remove the fudge from the pan using the foil as handles. Cut fudge into squares and serve.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 1 week.