Banana Pudding Recipe
This creamy, rich Banana Pudding Recipe is a delicious, no-bake dessert! Perfect for weeknights or potlucks, everyone will LOVE this classic recipe! A delicious Paula Deen recipe featuring banana pudding and chessmen cookies!
Author: Shugarysweets/Photo credit to shugarysweets.com
- 2 pkg Pepperidge Farm Chessmen cookies
- 6 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 box (5 oz) Instant Banana cream pudding mix ***
- 2 cups milk ***
- 12 oz Cool Whip, thawed
- Line the bottom of a 13x9 baking dish with one package of chessmen cookies. Top with sliced bananas.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add in pudding mix and milk. Beat for several minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Fold in cool whip and spread over banana layer.
- Top with remaining package of chessmen cookies. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours.