Thanksgiving In A Blanket
Thanksgiving In A Blanket is the most genius thing to do with your leftovers.
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 1 tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- ¾ c. shredded roasted turkey
- ¾ c. prepared stuffing
- ¾ c. prepared mashed potatoes
- 1 c. cranberry sauce
- ¼ c. prepared gravy, warmed (for serving)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On a lightly floured work surface, roll out Crescent Rolls. Top with mashed potatoes, turkey, stuffing and cranberries. (You’ll want just a small spoonful of each.) Roll up and transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until golden, 12 to 15 minutes. Serve with gravy for dunking.
Thanksgiving In A Blanket is the most genius thing to do with your leftovers.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/tdBLIeW
Posted by Delish on Wednesday, November 7, 2018