6 desserts you can make with salted caramel
Recipe type: Dessert
- 200 g sugar
- 100 g (½ cup) butter
- 120 mL (½ cup) double cream
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- In a large saucepan, gently melt the sugar over a low-medium heat, swirling the pan consistently until it reaches a golden amber colour.
- Stir in the butter until melted.
- Stir in the double cream and allow to boil for 1 minute.
- Stir in the sea salt and then remove from the heat.
- Allow to cool before pouring in a clean, sterilized jar.
- Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
6 desserts you can make with salted caramel 😋FULL RECIPE: https://tasty.co/recipe/salted-caramel
Posted by Proper Tasty on Monday, June 4, 2018