- 2 c. white chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 6 drops green food coloring
- 15 oreos
- Christmas nonpareils
- gold sanding sugar
- 1 thick pretzel rod
- ¼ c. chocolate chips, melted
- Mini M&Ms
- In a small heatproof bowl, combine chocolate chips, coconut oil, and food coloring. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring occasionally, until chocolate is melted. Stir until smooth.
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. Dip each Oreo in green melted chocolate, using a spoon to fully coat, then place on baking sheet. Sprinkle immediately with nonpareils and sanding sugar.
- Refrigerate until chocolate hardens, about 10 minutes.
- Arrange Oreos in a large triangle, side by side, on a serving platter to form a tree. Break off a small piece of a pretzel rod (about 2") and dab a bit of melted chocolate on the broken side. Stick pretzel rod on the bottom middle Oreo to create trunk.
- Transfer remaining melted chocolate to a small ziploc bag and snip the corner. Pipe chocolate to look like string for Christmas lights on the tree. Arrange mini M&M's on top of the melted chocolate to look like lights.
- Let set 5 minutes before serving.
We found the most festive way to use Oreos this holiday season 🎄Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/Kbi2bDt
Posted by Delish on Tuesday, December 12, 2017