- 4 large eggs
- ¼ c. milk
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 6 breakfast sausages, cooked according to package instructions
- 1½ c. shredded cheddar, divided
- 1 avocado, cut into thin slices
- ½ c. grape tomatoes, quartered
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. Chopped chives
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Pour ⅓ of the egg mixture into the skillet, moving to create a thin layer that covers the entire pan.
- Cook for 2 minutes. Add ½ cup cheddar and cover for 2 minutes more, until the cheese is melty.
- Add sausage, avocado and tomatoes to the center of egg wrap. Using a spatula, fold both ends over filling and "glue" shut with melted cheese. Remove from pan.
- Garnish with chives and serve.
These Low-Carb Breakfast Wraps are so much healthier than a burrito.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/RNdRMUZ
Posted by Delish on Saturday, January 27, 2018