Instant Pot Easter Ham
Who said Easter dinner had to be stressful?
Recipe type: Appetizer
- ½ c. orange marmalade
- ¼ c. brown sugar
- ¼ c. orange juice
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 (4-6 lb.) fully cooked, spiral, bone-in ham
- In a medium bowl, whisk together marmalade, brown sugar, orange juice, Dijon, and black pepper. Spray the inside of your Instant Pot and place your ham, fat side up, in the pot, then coat the ham with all the glaze.
- Secure lid on Instant Pot and cook on the meat setting for 15 minutes.
- Let the pot naturally release.
- Serve ham with more glaze from the pot.