Crispy Fried Dill Pickles
If you’ve never had Fried Pickles before, you’ve been missing out!! They’re crispy crunchy and loaded with that dill pickle flavor we all love so much! You won’t believe how easy these are to make and how much delicious dill pickle flavor they have!
Author: Spendwithpennies/Photo credit to spendwithpennies.com
- Sandwich sliced dill pickles about 12 slices
- 1-2 cups Panko Breadcrumbs
- Oil for frying
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon dill optional
- Preheat oil to 360-370°F.
- Combine all batter ingredients and stir until smooth, let sit at least 5 minutes.
- Dab pickle slices on paper towels to dry them. Place about ½ cup of Panko bread crumbs in a bowl (add more as needed). (If they get wet, they don’t stick so it’s best to work in small batches.)
- Dip each pickle slice in the wet batter and then gently toss in the bread crumbs, let sit for a minute or so, this will allow the crumbs to stick better.
- Fry in small batches for 3-4 minutes or until brown and crispy.
- Serve with ranch dip.