Cauliflower Breakfast Muffins
You won't miss the carbs when there's ham and cheese involved.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 large cauliflower (or about 3 cups riced cauliflower)
- 6 oz. diced ham
- ½ c. baby spinach
- ½ c. finely chopped onion
- 5 Eggs, beaten
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar
- kosher salt
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. On a box grater or in a food processor, grate cauliflower and transfer to a large bowl. Place cauliflower in paper towels or cheesecloth and wring out any excess water.
- Add eggs, cheddar cheese, garlic powder and whisk until combined. Fold in cheddar cheese, ham, spinach and onion. Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray, then fill each one about two-thirds full. Bake for about 20-25 minutes, or until lightly golden.
Here’s a video that shows you how to make it:
These Cauliflower Breakfast Muffins are the low-carb meal that will keep you full all morning. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/yW7hC3I
Posted by Delish on Monday, May 1, 2017