Whipped Feta With Honey Dip
Sweet, salty and velvety rich, this easy whipped feta dip with cream cheese, honey, garlic and a little spicy kick from cracked pepper is perfect for parties, weekends or any time you want to share a moment and bite with someone! Dip it with soft, warm pita bread or crisp, whole grain crackers. This is special food that you’ll love to enjoy.
Author: Southerndiscourse/Photo credit to southerndiscourse.com
- 4 oz crumbled Feta cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- ½ tsp dried basil
- ¼ C honey
- 1 Tbsp chopped pistachios
- 1 tsp finely chopped chives
- ½ tsp cracked black pepper
- In a food processor, combine feta, cream cheese and olive oil until cheese are well combined and smooth. Add basil and garlic, mixing well again.
- Scoop cheese out of the food processor onto a small plate or into a shallow bowl. Use a large spoon to create a well in the center of the cheese. Fill the well with honey. Garnish the sides of the well with chives, pistachios and black pepper.
- Serve immediately with warm pieces of pita bread.