Watermelon Feta Salad
Watermelon Feta Salad is the BEST thing to make with your end-of-summer watermelon. 🍉
Author: Delish/Photo credit to toriavey.com
- ¼ c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 3 c. cubed seedless watermelon
- 1 c. medium cucumber, chopped
- 1 c. crumbled feta
- ½ c. red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ c. coarsely chopped mint
- Flaky sea salt, for garnish (optional)
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, and salt.
- In a large serving bowl, combine watermelon, cucumber, feta, red onion, and mint. Pour over dressing, tossing to combine.
- Garnish with more mint and flaky sea salt.