- 2 6-ounce cans of tuna, drained
- ¼ red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley
- ¼ c. mayo
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- Juice of ½ lemon
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 large tomatoes
- 2 c. shredded yellow cheddar
- Heat broiler. In a large bowl, combine tuna, onion, parsley, mayo, mustard, and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Slice tomatoes into thirds. (Save the middle slices for later.) Place tops and bottoms face side up on a baking sheet. Spread tuna mixture on bottom halves and top with cheddar. Season top halves with season and pepper.
- Broil until cheddar is melty and golden, 4 to 5 minutes.
Tomato Bun Tuna Melts make cutting carbs so easy. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/DYvCNXR
Posted by Delish on Monday, January 23, 2017