Taco Stuffed Shells
Cheesy Taco Stuffed Shells Made With Jumbo Pasta Shells, Salsa, Cheese And Taco Meat Are The Perfect EASY Weeknight Meal That You Can Prepare Ahead Of Time Too!
Author: Yummly/Photo credit to yummly.com
- 12 ounces jumbo pasta shells
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- ⅔ cup water
- 1½ cups jarred salsa divided
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese divided
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the pasta shells in a pot according to the directions on the box and drain.
- Add the ground beef to the pot and brown well.
- Drain the fat.
- Add the taco seasoning and water, stir and cook until water is gone.
- Stir in 1 cup salsa and ¾ cup cheese.
- Scoop into the jumbo pasta shells and top with the remaining salsa and cheese.
- Bake in a covered pan for 15 minutes.