Sweet Chili-Lime Grilled Salmon
Prepare to be HOOKED on this Sweet Chili-Lime Grilled Salmon
Author: Delish/Photo credits to onceuponachef.com
- 1 c. sweet chili sauce
- Juice of 2 limes
- ¼ c. low-sodium soy sauce
- 4 6-oz. skin-on salmon fillets
- Green onions, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Make Marinade: In a large bowl, whisk together sweet chili sauce, lime juice and soy sauce. Reserve ½ cup marinade for basting salmon after grilling.
- Add salmon to a large Ziploc bag or baking dish and pour over marinade. Let marinate in the refrigerator at least 3 hours and up to overnight.
- When ready to grill, heat grill to high. Oil grates and add salmon. Baste with marinade and grill until cooked through, 5 minutes per side.
- Baste with reserved marinade and garnish with green onions. Serve with limes.