Taking a queue from my Caribbean-inspired cocktail recipe from a while back, I made a pineapple oj version that is just three ingredients! So you can spend more time sipping and less time making.
Author: Papernstitchblog/Photo credit to papernstitchblog.com
- 3 oz of pineapple coconut juice (I got mine from Whole Foods)
- 2 oz of orange juice (fresh squeezed or store-bought)
- 2-4 oz of coconut rum (depending on how strong you like your drinks)
- optional: sprig of mint, edible flowers, and pineapple slices for garnish
- Combine juices and rum. Then stir. Pour over ice and add edible flowers, a sprig of mint, and a small slice of pineapple for garnish. Note: If you’re making a punch, rather than a single drink, treat the ounce numbers above as parts instead.