STRAWBERRY BANANA SORBET
*This post contains affiliate links — as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my disclosure for details*.
Author: Cheneetoday/Photo credit to cheneetoday.com
- 1 lb strawberry-banana frozen fruit blend - weighed frozen
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ⅓ cup agave nectar or honey - or plus more to taste
- Combine all ingredients in blender and purée until smooth, pulsing to break up frozen fruit.
- Taste and add more honey if you like, then blend again to combine.
- Transfer to a freezer-safe container and freeze for at least 3 hours or until solid.
- Allow to sit out on counter about 10 minutes prior to serving.