Strawberries and Cream Truffles
All you need is 3 ingredients!
Author: Tastemade/Photo credit to tastemade.co.uk
- Milk chocolate
- 12 Strawberries
- Melt the milk chocolate in a hot water bath.
- Fill a piping bag with the marshmallow fluff.
- Coat the inside of an ice tray with the melted milk chocolate. Chill in the fridge until set.
- When set, remove the chocolate from the mould and pipe marshmallow fluff into each section. Place a strawberry in the middle of the marshmallow fluff.
- Cover with chocolate and place into the fridge to cool for an hour or until completely set.