Spinach Artichoke Bread Bowls
These handheld bread bowls are STUFFED with Spinach Artichoke Dip
Recipe type: Appetizer
- Cooking spray
- 2 (16.3-oz) cans canned biscuit dough
- 1 (8-oz.) block cream cheese, softened
- ½ c. sour cream
- 1 (10-oz.) package frozen spinach, defrosted and drained
- 1 (14-oz.) can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1¾ c. shredded white cheddar, divided
- 1 c. shredded Gruyère
- ½ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease two muffin tins with cooking spray. Flatten biscuits with your hands until ⅛” thick and about 4” wide. Press biscuits into prepared muffin tins.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and sour cream. Add spinach, artichokes, 1 cup cheddar, Gruyère, Parmesan, and garlic. Season with salt, pepper, and a pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Spoon mixture over biscuit dough and top with remaining ¾ cup of cheddar. Bake until golden and cheese is melty, 20 minutes.