Spicy Pretzels Recipe With Ranch Seasoning
This easy Spicy Pretzels Recipe with ranch seasoning are irresistible! These crunchy, salty, buttery pretzels are the perfect finger-food for parties.
Author: Thegunnysack/Photo credit to thegunnysack.com
- (2) 12 oz butter flavored pretzel sticks
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup canola oil
- 1 tsp sriracha sauce, (add more for spicier pretzels)
- (2) 1 oz powdered ranch dressing mix, (about 2½-3 tbsp each)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Cajun seasoning
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 220˚F.
- Pour the pretzels in a large rimmed baking sheet (or roasting pan).
- Whisk together the melted butter, canola oil, sriracha sauce, buttermilk ranch dressing mix, garlic powder, cajun seasoning, and onion powder.
- Pour over the pretzel sticks and stir until coated.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan and stir until coated.
- Bake at 220˚F for 30 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes.