Spaghetti with Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Sausage, and Spinach
This meaty spaghetti in a cream sauce is the whole package for an easy dinner.
Recipe type: Main
- 12 oz. spaghetti
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, Chopped
- ¾ lb. cooked Italian sausage links, sliced
- 3 c. baby spinach
- ½ c. chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- ¾ c. low-sodium chicken broth
- ¾ c. heavy cream
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Freshly grated Parmesan, for garnish
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook spaghetti according to package directions until al dente. Drain and return to pot.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Cook garlic until fragrant, 1 minute. Add sausage, spinach, and sun-dried tomatoes and cook until sausage is browned and spinach is cooked, 3 to 5 minutes. Add chicken broth and heavy cream and bring to a simmer. Let thicken until sauce is creamy, then add spaghetti to skillet and toss until fully coated. Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with Parmesan and serve.