- 2 avocados, pitted
- 2 tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- ½ lb. raw, de-veined shrimp (fresh or frozen)
- 1 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ c. corn (fresh, frozen, or canned)
- ¼ c. Greek yogurt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Basil, for garnish
- Scoop out avocados, leaving a small border. Dice avocado and set aside.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add shrimp and cook until fully cooked through, 5-7 minutes. Let cool, then chop into bite-size pieces.
- In a large bowl, toss diced avocado with shrimp, tomatoes, corn, greek yogurt, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide salad among 4 avocado halves. Garnish with basil.