Roasted Vegetable Frittata
With only 6 ingredients, this frittata is ideal to whip up for an easy brunch or lunch. The combination of the chorizo sausage, roast vegetables, cheese and eggs will be a winner every time!
Author: Foodinaminute/Photo credit to foodinaminute.co.nz
- 650 g bag Wattie's frozen Kiwi Roast Mix
- 1 red onion, peeled and thickly sliced
- 1 chorizo sausage, sliced
- 8 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup grated cheese
- 1 handful freshly chopped parsley
- Step 1
- Preheat oven to 210°C (fan bake). Place Wattie's frozen Kiwi Roast Mix in a single layer in an oven proof dish or frying pan. Add the sliced red onion and toss through 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Roast for 20 minutes.
- Step 2
- Remove from the oven. Scatter over the sliced chorizo. Pour over beaten eggs and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Step 3
- Return pan to the oven and cook a further 15-20 minutes, until the egg has set. Garnish with roughly chopped fresh parsley leaves. Slice and serve with a crisp green salad.