Raspberry Peach Mojito
Celebrate summer with this fruity and minty mojito made with Captain Morgan White Rum.
Author: Buzzfeed/Photo credit to buzzfeed.com
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup water
- ¼ chopped yellow peaches
- ¼ cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- 6 ounces Captain Morgan White Rum
- Club soda
- Peaches, raspberries, mint, lime for garnish
- In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, simmer sugar, water, peaches, and raspberries. Cook about 10–12 minutes or until peaches have softened and syrup is pink.
- Strain and reserve.
- In a glass, muddle 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice and ¼ cup mint leaves. Top with crushed ice. Add 2½ tablespoons syrup, 1½ ounces rum, and top with club soda.
- Garnish with additional peach, raspberry, and mint leaves.