Pumpkin Cheesecake Lasagna
Pumpkin Cheesecake Lasagna is the most insanely delicious fall dessert we've ever made.
Author: Delish/Photo credit to tiphero.com
- 2 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
- ½ c. granulated sugar
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 2 c. whole milk
- 3 (3.4-oz.) packages vanilla pudding mix
- 1 c. pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 12 graham cracker sheets
- ½ c. caramel
- Chopped pecans, for garnish
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer or in the bowl of stand mixer using the whisk attachment, beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Slowly add heavy cream and beat until stiff peaks form.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together milk, pudding mix, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice until smooth and thick.
- Assemble lasagna: Spread a thin layer of cream cheese mixture in a 9"-x-13" baking dish. Top with a layer of six graham crackers. Add half of pudding mixture and top with half of cream cheese mixture. Drizzle with half of caramel and repeat, ending with cream cheese layer (reserve remaining caramel until ready to serve).
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours and up to overnight.
- Drizzle with remaining caramel and garnish with pecans before serving.