PHILLY CHEESE STEAK CHEESE BREAD
Philly Cheese Steak Cheesy Bread with just a few simple ingredients is the taste of Philly for a crowd! It comes together in just minutes with major flavor in each bite!
Author: Therecipecritic/Photo credit to therecipecritic.com
- 16 ounces Ribeye Steak thinly sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium green bell pepper sliced
- 1 medium yellow onion sliced
- 4 ounces mushrooms sliced
- 1 loaf French bread cut in half lengthwise
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 10-12 slices Provolone cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Add the salt and pepper to the ribeye steak.
- In a large cast iron skillet add the oil and heat to medium high. Add the steak and sear each side for about 2 minutes.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce and toss with the meat. Remove from the pan.