Peanut Butter Blossoms
Anyone that knows me well, knows that these are my favorite holiday cookies.
- 1¾ c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ c. butter, softened
- ½ c. smooth peanut butter
- ½ c. packed brown sugar
- ¼ c. granulated sugar, plus more for rolling
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Hershey Kisses
- Preheat oven to 375° and line two large baking sheets with parchment paper. In small bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, and salt until combined.
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat butter and peanut butter until smooth. Add sugars and beat until light in color and fluffy. Beat in egg, then add milk and vanilla and mix until combined. Gradually add flour mixture, stirring on low, until just combined.
- Roll a tablespoonful of cookie dough into a ball, then roll in sugar. Place on baking sheet and repeat with remaining dough, spacing cookies at least 2” apart.
- Bake until cookies have poofed and no longer look raw, about 8 to 10 minutes. (They won’t brown!)
- Immediately top with Hershey Kisses before serving.
Peanut Butter Blossoms are the BEST holiday cookies you'll make this year. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/qwH94gM
Posted by Delish on Monday, November 19, 2018