- Cooking spray
- 1 box puff pastry, thawed at room temperature and cut into strips
- ⅓ c. peach jam
- 3 ripe peaches, thinly sliced into half moons
- Powdered sugar, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 375° and spray a muffin tin with cooking spray. Spread puff pastry strips with jam. Layer peaches on top half of puff pastry like rainbows so that they're slightly overlapping and the top half of the peach slices are off the pastry.
- Fold up bottom half of puff pastry and tightly roll.
- Transfer to prepared muffin tin. Repeat with remaining peaches and puff pastry.
- Bake until golden, 25 minutes.
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve.
These gorgeous Peach Roses only look like they're impossible to make: http://dlsh.it/b1ZuNtqFull recipe: http://dlsh.it/YR3pNqy
Posted by Delish on Sunday, August 21, 2016