Oven Roasted Lamb Chops with Honey Glaze
This Oven-Roasted Lamb Chops Recipe with Honey-Glaze Will Impress and Amaze.
Author: Waxingkara/Photo credit to waxingkara.com
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. garlic fresh chopped
- 1 tsp. rosemary fresh chopped
- 1 tsp. Waxing Kara Honey add up to 1 tsp. to thin as neceesary
- 1 rack of lamb about 2½ pound, frenched
- ¼ tsp. salt kosher
- ¼ tsp. black pepper fresh-ground
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Move oven rack to the center position.
- In a bowl, combine ingredients. Mix honey and water if neceesary to think, add to mixture. Mix well. Set aside.
- Season the rack all over with salt and pepper.
- Brush rack of lamb with the marinade until evenly coated.
- Cover the ends of the bones with foil to prevent charring.
- Roast the lamb @ 400°F for 10 minutes to brown/sear the rack. Lower the temperature to 350°F and, flip the rack and cook another 10-20 minutes. Cook time depends on the size of the rack. The longer you cook the meat, the more well-done it will be. Cook to your preference. Take a reading in the center of the meat when you think it's ready by inserting a meat thermometer into the thickest part of the meat. For rare meat, the temperature will read 125°F, for medium-rare 135°F.
- Remove the meat and transfer the rack to a carving board, stand them upright and let rest for 5 minutes prior to serving
- Carve the racks in between the rib bones and transfer to plates. Serve right away.