MINI PEACH BRIE TARTS
These peach brie tarts are a sweet combination of fluffy, crisp pastry dough, soft brie, and the best of seasonal yellow peaches. (Jump to Recipe)
Author: Fettysfoodblog/Photo credit to fettysfoodblog.com
- 1 sheet puff pastry, defrosted at room temperature for 50 minutes
- 4 tbsp peach preserves
- 4 oz brie cheese, thinly sliced into ¼-inch strips
- 1 peach, thinly sliced into wedges
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp raw or turbinado sugar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- Lay out puff pastry sheet on a clean surface. Cut in half, horizontally and vertically, to create 4 squares. Transfer to parchment lined baking sheet.
- Spread 1 tbsp of peach preserves on each individual pastry square. Arrange 2-3 slices of brie over the preserves. Arrange 2-4 slices of peach over the brie.
- Beat egg and 2 tbsp of water in a small dish. Brush edges of puff pastry with egg wash. Sprinkle edges with raw sugar. Place into oven and bake for 18-20 minutes, or until edges of puff pastry are golden and crisp.
- While tarts are baking, combine honey, thyme, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Drizzle tarts with honey/thyme mixture right before serving.