Lavender Lemonade Recipe
Lavender Lemonade is a fragrant, refreshing, and beautiful drink. This Lavender Lemonade Recipe is the ultimate party drink to make for baby shower drinks, wedding showers, Summer BBQs, and more! Cheers to Spring! This Purple Lemonade is such a pretty sip to bring to any party.
Author: Thecookierookie/Photo credut to thecookierookie.com
- 6 cups water divided
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup honey
- 3 Tbsp dried lavender
- 2 cups lemon juice
- Lemon slices and lavender petals for garnish
- Blue or purple food coloring optional
- Over medium heat, combine two cups of water and sugar, bringing to a boil until sugar is dissolved. Turn off of the heat and stir in honey and lavender.
- Allow mixture to steep for 2 hours (less if you want less of a lavender taste). Strain the liquid, pressing the lavender down to make sure you get all of those juices into your mixture!
- In a large pitcher, combine freshly squeezed lemon juice, lavender mixture and water.
- Feel free to add a couple drops of blue or purple food coloring if you want more color than the lavender provides. Makes the lemonade especially cute for those brunches! Serve over ice.