Keto Chicken Parm Pizza
Not getting enough color on your chicken "crust"? Try broiling for 3 to 5 minutes to get it extra golden.
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- ¾ c. freshly grated Parmesan, divided
- ½ tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ c. marinara sauce
- ½ c. freshly shredded mozzarella
- Red pepper flakes, for serving (optional)
- Basil leaves, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400º and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, stir together ground chicken, ½ cup Parmesan, Italian seasoning, and garlic, and season with salt and pepper.
- Spray prepared baking sheet cooking spray. Form chicken mixture into a large round crust, about ½” thick.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through and golden, 20 to 22 minutes. Remove from oven and heat broiler.
- Spread a thin layer of marinara sauce, leaving a small border around the circumference of the pizza. Top with mozzarella and broil until cheese is melty, 3 to 4 minutes. Garnish with remaining ¼ cup Parmesan, red pepper flakes if using, and fresh basil.
Cheesy Chicken Parm Pizza WITHOUT the carbs?! Sign us upFull recipe: http://dlsh.it/gdzlOea
Posted by Delish on Tuesday, December 18, 2018