- FOR THE POTATO SALAD
- 2 lb. Yukon Gold potatoes, boiled and cut into 2" pieces
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 c. shredded cheddar
- 2 jalapeños, thinly sliced
- FOR THE DRESSING
- ⅔ c. mayonnaise
- ¼ c. red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. chopped chives, plus more for garnish
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Make potato salad: In a large bowl, combine potatoes, bacon, cheddar, and jalapeños.
- Make dressing: In a medium bowl, combine mayo, vinegar, chives, and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper and whisk until combined.
- Pour dressing over potato salad and stir to combine. Garnish with more chives before serving.