Iced Orange Ginger Green Tea
This Iced Orange Ginger Green Tea is a simple fruit-flavored iced green tea recipe that’s loaded with antioxidants and detoxifying benefits.
Author: Theharvestkitchen/Photo credit to theharvestkitchen.com
- 4 cups water
- 5 organic green tea bags
- 2 tablespoons ginger, finely grated or minced
- 3-4 tablespoons honey (add more to taste)
- 2 cups fresh orange juice
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- Heat water to a good simmer almost to a boiling point. Turn heat off and add tea bags.
- Add the ginger and let steep for 2 - 3 minutes.
- After the tea cools. Pour through a strainer into a pitcher.
- Stir in the honey.
- Add the orange juice and lemon juice. Stir to blend.
- Serve chilled over ice.
- Garnish with mint leaves