Ice Cream Cone Treats
Special treat for birthdays or other celebrations!!! Truly resemble ice cream in a cone, kids love 'em!!!
Author: Allrecipes/Photo credit to allrecipes.com
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (16 ounce) package vanilla frosting
- 1 ounce colored candy sprinkles
- 30 ice cream cones
- Step 1
- Prepare cake mix batter according to directions, or make any standard cake recipe batter (i.e. white, chocolate, etc.).
- Step 2
- Place flat-bottomed ice cream cones in the cups of a regular muffin pan. Pour enough batter into each cone to fill from ½ to ⅔ full.
- Step 3
- Bake at time and temperature as recommended for cupcakes. After they have cooled, frost with your favorite canned or home-prepared frosting recipe. Decorate with sprinkles or other decorations of your choice.