How to Make Rice Krispie Treat Easter Eggs
I am loving these AWESOME Rice Krispie Treat Easter Eggs, they are SO simple and adorable! The kids will love these and I can’t lie, my husband and I enjoyed them A LOT as well!
Author: Passionforsavings/Photo credit to passionforsavings.com
- 6 Cups of Rice Krispies Cereal
- 1 10 oz Bag of Mini Marshmallows
- 6 TBSP Butter
- Plastic Easter Eggs
- Pam nonstick spray
- Melt butter and marshmallows together in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave, stir occasionally while cooking
- Split this mixture into two different bowls
- Add the food coloring of your choice into this mixture in one of the bowls, then add half of the Rice Krispies to that bowl and mix together
- Repeat this same action with your other food coloring choice, add in the Rice Krispies and mix together
- Use the plastic eggs and spray them with Pam, then begin stuffing your Rice Krispies mixture into the plastic eggs
- Remove your Rice Krispies from the plastic eggs and there you have it, a yummy Rice Krispie Egg.