Hot Chocolate No-Bake Cheesecake
We can't get enough hot cocoa during the holidays—in our cheesecake is no exception. Studded with mini marshmallows and topped with whipped cream, this tastes like a mug of cocoa.
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1½ c. heavy cream
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ c. sugar
- 2 packets hot cocoa mix
- 1 c. mini marshmallows
- Whipped cream, for serving
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Add cream cheese and sugar and beat until completely smooth.
- Fold in hot cocoa powder and mini marshmallows. Pour mixture into prepared pie crust, smoothing over top with a rubber spatula.
- Top with more mini marshmallows and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until firm, at least 4 hours but preferably overnight.
- When ready to serve, top with whipped cream and sprinkle with hot cocoa powder.