HEALTHY STRAWBERRY MANGO POPSICLES
Looking for a yummy Summer treat? Make these Healthy Strawberry Mango Popsicles! Made with only 3 ingredients they’re an easy & healthy frozen dessert everyone will love!
Author: Thecleaneatingcouple/Photo credit to thecleaneatingcouple.com
- 2 cups fresh mango chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ½ tablespoon lime zest
- ¼ cup strawberries sliced
- In a blender, puree mango, lime juice, and lime zest until completely smooth. While blending, slice strawberries into thin slices
- Pour mango puree into popsicle molds until ¾ of the way full. Drop multiple strawberry slices into the popsicle molds, pressing down so there are strawberry pieces through out the popsicle. Add remaining puree if necessary to fill popsicle molds to the top.
- Cover popsicle molds with the base/sticks and place into the freezer for at least 3 hours.
- Serve + enjoy! Note: If having trouble getting out of molds, run the popsicle in the mold under warm water for 30 seconds – 1 minute.