Ham & Cheese Egg Cups
This low carb breakfast comes together in no time—seriously, you only need 20-ish minutes! If you like your eggs super runny, you might want to pull them from the oven a minute before you think they're ready. You'll need to let them rest for a bit in the muffin tin before taking them out (they'll be HOT), and during these few minutes, the eggs will continue to cook slightly.
Author: Delish/Photo credit to delish.com
- Cooking spray, for pan
- 12 slices ham
- 100 g grated cheddar
- 12 large eggs
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 200ºC and grease a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray. Line each cup with a slice of ham and sprinkle with cheddar. Crack an egg into each ham cup and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until eggs are cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes (depending on how runny you like your yolks).
- Garnish with parsley and serve.