GRILLED CORN WITH BARBECUE SAUCE
The ultimate 10-minute side dish, your family will love this fast and easy grilled corn brushed with sweet and smoky barbecue sauce
- 4 ears corn husks removed
- ½ cup barbecue sauce look for one
- without corn syrup
- Pre-heat grill on high heat. Grill corn until it
- starts to blacken and slightly charr, about 5-6
- minutes, rotating every minute or so.
- About one or two minutes before corn is
- fully cooked, begin brushing it with
- barbecue sauce.
- Remove from heat and brush the corn one
- last time with barbecue sauce. Serve warm.